We understand education and development are important, but nothing matters more than the safety of our children. Our teachers and staff take great care to ensure safety at school by creating a safe and healthy environment that allows children to learn without boundaries - creating a world of endless possibilities for themselves. We have the following measures in place to ensure the safety, health and security of our children.
- Police verification of all staff is undertaken before they assume their duties in the school.
- It is mandatory for support staff to wear a designed uniform and an
- The campus is secured so that only authorized staff may enter.
- No child is handed over to any unknown person without written authorization and proper identification.
- Campus is equipped with fire extinguishers.
- All visitors have to fill their details at the school gate and can enter only after a visitor's pass has been issued to them. In the premises, their movement is restricted to the reception area.
- There is a clear demarcation of washroom for students, female staff and male staff.
- Only female attendants are on duty outside the washrooms for students
SENSATIZATION & AWARENESS
- Children are educated about 'good touch and bad touch'. The parents are also urged to speak to their children regarding this issue.
- Periodic fire/disaster drills are conducted to practice evacuation and prepare children for any eventually/ emergency.
- CCTV's have been installed at strategic location in the school such as at the entry gates, corridors and around the building.
Disaster management focuses on reducing the loss caused by calamity and making people more resilient to disasters. An emergency response system has been established by the school to reduce the vulnerability of such unforeseen circumstances and instill essential lifesaving skills among students.
- A disaster Management committee comprising both teachers and students has been constituted to ensure better preparedness.
- Regular safety drills and training programs are conducted to sanitize students, teachers and other staff members who can respond appropriately to the complications of an actual disaster.
The evacuation layout plan, emergency phone numbers and important instructions have been put up at all strategic locations including each classroom, library and laboratories.